In the middle of amazing landscape of West Bohemia, in Cihelny not far away from Karlovy Vary, in the Nature Reserve Slavkovsky Les, there is one of the best 18 hole golf course. Enjoy golf game on the course, that was awarded as the most quality golf course of the year 2005 in an inquiry of the prestige magazine Golf Digest.
The golf resort offers:
18hole course of "Scotland type" with par 70 and newly 72 since 2013, 9hole honey course (pitch & putt cours, par 27, no need of the green card), putting and chipping green, driving range with roofed tees, comfortable club house, accomodation in Hotel Royal Golf, lounge for business event, excellent restaurant Golfissimo in the club house, pro-shop and E-cart, trolley and golf clubs rental.
Amidst the beautiful nature of Western Bohemia, in Cihelny near Karlovy Vary, in the Slavkovský les protected landscape area, is an 18-hole golf course of the highest quality. Enjoy golf on a course that received the Best Quality Course of the Year award from the prestigious magazine Golf Digest C&S.
The Cihelny golf course offers:
- An 18-hole course of "Scottish architecture", par 70 and newly 72 since 2013
- A 9-hole honey course (pitch & putt course, possibility of entrance even without a green card)
- A putting and chipping green
- A driving range with sheltered tees
- A comfortable clubhouse
- Accommodation in the stylish Royal Golf Hotel, with premises to organize corporate events
- A top restaurant directly on the premises of the golf club
- A pro-shop and cart/clubs rental
Design with the signature of a legend
One of the best golfers in history, Gary Player, was the architect of the course that ceremonially opened in 2001. His Gary Player Design Company created a so-called Scottish-architecture course. This is a more technical course, which rather than in length excels in the number of water surfaces and natural and artificial hazards.
A championship course not only for professionals
The course in Cihelny has been the venue of many top tournaments, including the 24th EUROPEAN BOYS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, PGA CZECH GOLF TOUR 2004, CZECH INTERNATIONAL AMATEUR CHAMPIONSHIP 2007, Mid-Amateur Tour, Audi Invitational, Pirelli Golf Cup and O2 Business Golf Tour. Yet, at the same time, it offers the best conditions for recreational players and even for complete beginners. Novice players will appreciate one of the largest practice facilities in Europe, which includes:
- A honey course - 9-hole pitch & putt course in the form of a "rose garden", accessible to the broadest public, even to players without a handicap
- A sheltered driving range, chipping and putting green, and practice bunkers
Moreover, beginning and advanced golfers can use the services of qualified instructors who lead golf lessons adapted to the level of individual players.